Thursday, June 2, 2011

Holy Balls On Toast

It figures really, I go on hiatus, I end up on the front page of Bloggers.com and shit just EXPLODES. My inbox is literally flooded. Um, wow and stuff.



I feel sort of obligated to comment on this event, put something here, but I'm sure what. I mean, I saw Water For Elephants not too long ago, but not much to say about it, apart from Robert Pattinson can act just fine when not forced to sparkle. I'm gonna see the new X-men movie for sure cuz the cast makes me feel all tingly in my pants, but there's not much to say about yet except for that.

So very, very tingly

And...yeah. I feel like I should give a better representation of my blog but I still hate Windows 7 Paint, haven't gotten photoshop yet and when not sorting t-shirts into boxes in a room that looks like the warehouse where they stored the Ark of the Covenant, I have been working with children who enjoy such activities as screaming, running and pooping with reckless abandon. And, in one unforgettable instance, all three at the same time.

Just like this, but with more poop. Lots more.

Anyway, right now the Heat game is about to be on and while I really don't care about basketball or various other team sports, I do enjoy jumping on the bandwagon at the last minute so I'mma go watch Lebron James make people who are not Lebron James look like three-legged howler monkeys in terms of playing skill. Unless three-legged howler monkeys would be good at basketball. I wouldn't know, because I don't watch sports.

So, welcome to Sugary Cynicism everyone who's a newcomer, it's usually this, except with more movies and now less frequently than usual. Enjoy!

There's also usually a lot of this. Go comb the archives and you'll soon see why

This is Sugary Cynic saying, "well shit, next time I'll leave for two weeks!" 'Night!

ps: I'm also here too: http://megdanger.tumblr.com

5 comments:

  1. Sugary Cynic,

    Just when you think you can take a break... lol
    comgrate on the explosion...
    xoxo
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still can't comment. Tell your new best friend Bloggers.com to stop being such a whore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. Take a break and it allt starts exploding. I know the feeling. Just got back working after a week off sick...I'll leave the rest to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty funny. I got "Freshly Pressed" on Wordpress once, and it was just like that. Here I am, blogging my heart out, WISHING for more traffic and more comments, and then BOOM you better be careful what you wish for.

    For a couple of days at least.

    But yeah, it was a wild couple of days. Thousands of hits, triple my usual comment level... it was crazy.

    Oh. And even though you're not on the "Front Page" anymore I take it, I still stumbled across your site through Blogger.com. LOL

    Gonna go poke around!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails