Tuesday, May 3, 2011

DONE WITH THESIS, BITCHES












And from the Why The Fuck Not Department, here's a picture of me as Optimus Prime:

It's been that kind of day

Also, the lovely Laura at Through My Insanity and...what else is there? gave me a shiny award that I will pay proper attention to tomorrow when I am not about to collapse on my keyboard from being up all last night FEEDING EACH INDIVIDUAL PAGE INTO THE PRINTER TO PRINT MY THESIS BECAUSE IT WAS SUPER FANCY PAPER FOR BINDING AND MY PRINTER TOOK ONE LOOK AT IT AND WENT "OHNOES I DIE NOW, K?"

Not that I'm bitter or anything.

This is Sugary Cynic, with one more final exam and three days on the clock til graduation! 'Night!

CE: "The new Wii is going to be called The Feel. The Nintendo Feel. I'm serious."

Me: That is the most unsettling name ever"

CE: It is. So strange. 'Wanna play some Feel?'"

Me: "'Hey guys, wanna play with my Feel?'"

CE: ":O"

Me: "So creepy"

CE: "Yuh"

Me: "...But seriously, I am going to play The Feel so hard"

7 comments:

  1. I totally read "Done with thesis, bitches" in the voice of the guy from Regular Ordinary Swedish Mealtime.

    IS GOOD FOR YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... No, blogspot, I went through the bother of logging in so SC would know who the fuck I was. What are you doing, identification process, and why do you suck at it?

    -WhiteWizard42

    ReplyDelete
  3. Optimus Prime!!! lol I thought I was a nerd. you make me feel almost Spockish.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. We made those EXACT jokes about the Wii. Starting to make me nervous there, Nintendo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you go, you sexy old graduate, you. And tell that printer I know where his mother lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoever, your nametag got borked: YES. THESIS, IS GOOD FOR YOU, BITCHES!

    unless that was you Thomas :p

    A: I am the nerdliest :D

    Noli: Pretty much

    Simon: I am ready to go Office Space on it, for reals

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails