Wednesday, April 20, 2011

*Whump*









Yeah.


(Conversation between me and the boydude over text)

CE: "Woot has the most random thing ever"



Me: "If you are referring to Heli-Batman, then that is the greatest thing I have ever seen"

CE: "Yes I am"

Me: "How can you not love that?"

CE: "I said "random", nothing bad. :p"

Me: "I want an army of them (crazy eyes)"

CE: "Nerd"

Me: "Nerd with a flying batman army, thankyouverymuch"

CE: "Meh"

Me: "You say that now"

CE: "Yes I do"

Me: "But soon you will grovel with the rest when my batman army reduces cities to rubble"

CE: "[unlikely tag goes here]"

Me: "Pfft. Nonbeliever"

CE: "Exactly"

Me: "Enjoy being my sexy cabana boy after I take over the world"

CE: "But I dun waaaaaannnnaaaa"

Me: "YOU WILL BE MY SEXY CABANA BOY AND YOU WILL LIKE IT"

it gets a bit heated and graphic after that.

7 comments:

  1. whump! I want one and I'll do anything to get one! I mean ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! did i make myself clear?

    ANYHTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG. THIS REMINDS ME OF SKY DANCERS

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETCLxxA8G_0

    I'LL HAVE AN ARMY OF THESE AND YOU CAN HAVE AN ARMY OF HELI-BATMANS AND WE WILL FUCKIN TAKE OVER THE WORLD TOGETHER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batcopter. Yeah.

    HEY I voted for you for the LAMMYs even though you probably had no idea that was a thing but I was just putting down some variation of the last ten blogs I was on YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR ME TOO FOR TOTES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you read Hyperbole and a Half? Your artwork is so reminiscent of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A: Ya buy one on the internet Captain Crazy :p

    Mary: ...ok lol :D

    CE: Yes, you do now.

    Abbie: HOLY SHIT YES, SKY DANCERS!!!

    Simon: As of typing this I am off to vote for you!

    Kid: I started going through her archives the other day actually. I don't think we look all that similar apart from that we both use MS Paint, she seems to have a much better idea of what she's doing lol XD

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails