Sunday, April 17, 2011

This One Says He's Not Dead Yet



So yeah, two days...I was kidnapped by Mongol warlord pirates from another dimension but it's cool because in that dimension Sean Connery's also a pirate lord and can shoot lasers out of his butt so with his help I defeated the Mongols, leaping through the dimensional rift just before it closed and exploded in a fiery inferno of death.

Yup.



Ok then. I had symposium the first day (it went pretty awesomely so that's cool) and then the second day...um. It's CE's fault. Because it's easy to blame him on the internet. And because that bastard got me hooked on Six Feet Under. Which is amazing. Dammit. I don't have time for this shit, I got finals.

So there's admittedly not much of a post here either but I'd feel like a bad person if I went three days without updating. BECAUSE I HAVE SUCH AN IMPORTANT BLOG, YO. CAN'T KEEP MY LEGIONS OF FANS HANGING LIKE THAT.

To make up for my egregious mistake, here's a penguin being tickled. It is somehow both adorable and unsettling.



Yeah. Bye now.

^_^

(I'll be back tomorrow with actual, ya know, content and stuff)

3 comments:

  1. found another link for the penguin video which seems to have disappeared.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wTWWjYTe1I&feature=player_embedded#at=64

    ReplyDelete
  2. Symposiums sound tiresome.

    You think Mongols are bad? Try getting abducted by 2D Huns. The only way to fend them off is the power of Donny Osmond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Javi: Fixeded

    Simon: Not as tiresome as those dreaded nuns, indeed

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails