Saturday, March 12, 2011

Whole Lotta Crap

For realsies. What's out? Red Riding Hood? Beastly? Nicolas Cage's Latest Embarrassment 3D?

"Wow, it's like his desperation is right here in the theater!!"

Ok. What about trailers? Let's see, Fast Five, Puss In Boot, The Smurfs, and Conan The Barbarian.

Smurfs don't have dicks, right? Please God tell me they don't have dicks

And I still need to see Rango, dammit.

If only to finally learn what the hell this is

Well, at the very least, here's the greatest photo ever created:



In case your brain was unable to handle the above image and you only got a brief flash of it before your mind initiated total shutdown, yes, that is Johnny Depp, John Cusack and the late Hunter S. Thompson in a convertible with a blow-up doll. I finally found a picture to top this:



I notice a Johnny Depp-shaped trend here.

Oh well.





That's it.






Go Away.

5 comments:

  1. Depp makes all pictures better. Even Sean Connery ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Johnny Depp...I wqorry about Mr. Cage.

    Why on earth is there a Smurf movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unwashed: I must begrudgingly agree

    Simon: NEVAR?

    Ron: We all worry about him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going away is for quitters. DO YOU TAKE ME FOR A QUITTER?

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails