Saturday, March 26, 2011

Who Isn't Tyler Durden These Days?

Everything still sucks but now I'm ten or so pages away from being done with my first draft of thesis. :O I know.

In the meantime, I saw two movies but don't have time to talk about them just yet. Cuz they are worth talking about. To ease the pain off waiting, here's an absolutely magical video. Why is it magical? Because it sets Fight Club to Britney Spears's song Circus, and it works!



Holy shit.


Clever Euphemism: "I think I might have pink eye"

Me: "Ew"

Clever Euphemism: "It's cool, I got these eye-drops from Walgreens, they're, whaddya callit, homo-therapy"

Me: "...homo-therapy?"

(He produces the box)

Me: (reading) "homeopathic."

Clever Euphemism: "Yes. That."

Me: "...idiot"

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Spears. You're cool. For now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! This is way better than the Wizard of Oz/Dark Side of the Moon theory.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails