Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cooking With (Mentally Unstable) Swedes

Hey, you know what's coming up? And by coming up I mean LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY?

ONE YEAR BLOGOVERSARY MOFOS!!!

Not that I've been keeping track or anything.

February Twelfth is Sugary Cynicism's one year birthday! *Sniffle* they grow up so fast. And there will be a birthday post and it will be AWESOME. However, EVEN MORE AWESOME will be what follows: Sugary Cynicism Birthday Guest Week! Seven days of guest bloggery from some of my absolute favorite internet people. This is exciting.



In the meantime, I have a billion and twelve things to do this week. So don't expect much. Tonight, I introduce you to the unbridled passionate rage that is cooking a "regular ordinary" Swedish meal:



Put him on Top Chef. Now. But maybe take away all the sharp objects first.

There are several more videos of the preparations of various Swedish meals. They are all completely insane.

This is Sugary Cynic, having her pre-dinner mayonnaise snack, as Swedish tradition demands. 'Night!

Rachael: "He said 'I enjoy your existence' and I wanted to be like, the feeling isn't at all mutual. I do not derive enjoyment from your existence. In fact, my existence hates your existence. My internal universe wants yours to go away and die"

5 comments:

  1. I thought that was the way we are supposed to cook?
    No?

    Yummy, Love a pan of foot smeared butter.

    TACK SJÄLV A

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEDISH BACON CHOPPING TIME

    DINNER IS SERVED,
    BEE-ISHHES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of like my kitchen when I let the family loose in there, needless to say they are banned :)

    I'm not around much at the moment so in case I miss it.

    HAPPY BLOGOVERSAY !!!!!! OXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alejandro: There's nothing better than some foot butter

    Abbie: YES

    SJ: Thanks!! :)

    Simon: You've been strangely monosyllabic lately. It worries me. Are you ill? Do you have fever? Is this about Misfits?

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails