Friday, January 7, 2011

I Want To Go To There (The Headwear)

Hey, hey guys! Guys, look! Look what I have!

eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

So here's the deal: Apparently I had a late Christmas present that I didn't know about. As you ought to know by now, I worship the TV show 30 Rock like it was some kind of vengeful Pagan god. Now, you have to understand the sort of person my Dad is. His thought process is basically: "I enjoy the band Duran Duran. I should see them live. Well if I am seeing them live I may as well go for front row tickets. And If I am going to all that trouble, I may as well also purchase this guitar they all signed. Now."

So when this hat company thing New Era did a charity auction that involved a hat custom-made by the cast of 30 Rock, he figured, "my kid enjoys 30 Rock, she would enjoy a hat that the cast-members put their fingers on and such"

And he was right

And in case you're wondering what a mind-grape is:



But really, the most important thing is that Tina Fey touched this hat. And now it's touching me.

I'm being touched by Tina Fey

Thanks, Dad :D


Ok, if you did not care about that in the slightest, to make up for it, here's a trailer for Ghost Busters that's been Inception-ized, continuing to prove that there exists no good thing that Inception can't make better:



We need to go deeper, Ray!

Also, lastly, I've had four takers so far the Sugary Cynicism Birthday Guest Week. Three more to go! This is Sugary Cynic, working her mind grapes. 'Night!

(Jack (Alec Baldwin) is practicing for a charity dinner speech)

Jack: "Jack Welch has such unparalleled management skills they named Welch's grape juice after him because he squeezes the sweetest juice out of his workers' mind-grapes"

Liz: "That doesn't even make sense"

Jack: "No, it doesn't, does it. I wrote it down in the middle of the night"

23 comments:

  1. New goal for the year, get small but loud speakers that I can bring anywhere and add the inception soundtrack to my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I touch your Tina Fey hat? Or at least breathe on it? Please?

    And if you're interested in a guest COMIC, or comic-heavy post, I might be able to hook you up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the mighty Odin, and I want that hat. Give me that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Javi: I eagerly await the day!

    Noli: I'm not bringing it back to school lol, it be all fragilely put together and such. As for a guest-comic-post, um gee, lemmee think...YES. OBVIOUSLY.

    Simon: NEVAR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so much interested to join your network. Thanks for sharing this post. Keep blogging promotional gifts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pictures! I was in this hotel before a year thorough last minute travel with my family. It is fantastic hotel very good for enjoying vacation with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You live a charmed life and I am glad to know you via the blog! I swear I could hear that fountain as I looked on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok - I have noted the name of the spa - was not planning on returning to Barbados anytime soon (too many places I need to travel to)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was searching information on pedicure and your blog proved to be the best on the same. Please keep updating beauty tips in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. I need this article to complete my assignment in college. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ....I honestly can't tell if you're a spambot or the someone with the greatest sense of humor ever

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice post. I really enjoy the article. I come here from the Google while searching for some good article. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. I appreciate your idea here. Definitely it has a good content. Thank you for imparting more of your own thoughts. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent site, keep up the good work my colleagues would love this. I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is good. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Google. You have made my day! Thanks again…

    furniture for sale

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is an undoubtedly very articulate opinion. Not many readers would actually, the way you just did. I am glad that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you did it so well, with so much class. If wanted to know more about electronic cigarettes, than by all means come in and check our stuff.
    salwar kameez indian style

    ReplyDelete
  19. "I found your weblog the usage of msn. That is an extremely well written article.I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful information "

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a very good post. Thank you to spend a lot of time to publish these useful information I have been looking for articles like you, I am glad that, you can find your post. I learn will be preserved, but also look forward to your next article. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails