Friday, December 3, 2010

LAST PAPER

And then I'm done :D But I'm really tired and not nearly done with this crap. Here is a funny picture:



Here is a disturbing holiday musing:

This movie is essentially the Highlander of Christmas movies. Because THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE Santa, and the plot is essentially Tim Allen accidentally murdering Santa Claus and then taking on all his powers. Merry Christmas.

And in movie news, Black Swan isn't playing anywhere near me and if it was, no one would want to come with me to see the psychological horror film about the mentally unstable ballerina by the guy who made Requiem For A Dream.

Dammit.

I'll be happier tomorrow when I'm done with this crap.

Oh wait...

Dammit

I AM LIVING THE DREAM, FER SURE.

That's it.

No really.

Well, ok:

Jasmine (knocking on the common room door): "Lemmee in!"

Me: "What's the password?"

Jasmine: "What?! Lemmee in!!!"

Me: "That's not it!"

Shaina (yelling from her room) "Is it me naked again?"

Me: "The password has always been 'Naked Shaina!!'"

Shaina: "Why are all our passwords about me being naked?"

Jasmine: "Someone let me in!"

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, I wanna see Black Swan. Is it really not playing anywhere near the HC? D: The clan totally wanted to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so according to this,
    http://content.foxsearchlight.com/inside/node/4629

    the movie is only being selectively released, and it'll be available down here on the 17th. so you can watch it, but not yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good! I know I was pretty distressed when I saw it was only being released in NY, Illinois and California...happy to know it'll be coming to Florida eventually. :D I've been waiting since I saw the first teaser for this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD BLACK SWAN ISN'T PLAYING ANYWHERE GAWD DAMN MY LIFE I HOPE YOU ALL DIE AND STAY DEAD UNTIL MOTHERFUCKING BLACK SWAN GETS WIDER RELEASE THEN YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO COME BACK TO LIFE BUT ON A PROBATIONARY PERIOD PROVIDED YOU HAVE LEARNED YOUR LESSON GAAAAAAAAAAH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachael: Nope. It is mad suckish, also I am surprised that someone else here was interested in seeing it. We should totes go together if and when it finds its way down here.

    Javi: I hate south florida so much for this crap.

    Simon: (pats on back) I know, I know.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails