1. Reinstate Sean Connery Movie Sunday (hmm...maybe shouldn't have put this right after the broken promises joke)
2. Give up on Nicolas Cage
3. Stop watching Steven Seagal films before I start enjoying them on a non-ironic level
4. Learn some Japanese (that might be useful if I end up going to Japan, just a thought)
5. Discover the secret to destroying Justin Beiber, Ke$ha and all of their ilk
6. Make less lazy-ass cop-out posts
There was going to be a funny joke/anecdote/film review here, but then I had to write a thesis chapter/got drunk/became perpetually exhausted so please enjoy this picture of Star Wars referencing the Princess Bride instead
7. Become best friends with Nick Frost and Simon Pegg
8. Stop giggling every time someone says "firm"
Random someone: "Hey, did you ever see that Tom Cruise movie, The Firm?"
Me: "Hee-hee, Tom Cruise, firm"
9. Convince Bryan Lee O'Malley to make a comic series about my life...it could work.
10. Eventual conquering of intermanet (ok so that's a long term goal)
And there you have it. What are your New Year's Resolutions? Are they nonsensical bullshit or are you actually making a plan? Do share.
This is Sugary Cynic, awaiting the coming of 2012, when John Cusack will save her from the annihilation of the world. 'Night!
Me: (gesturing wildly) "Things...words...that's me, majoring in words"