Friday, November 5, 2010

SO FRIGGIN BUSY

I hate everything everyone ever. Even you. Especially you. Even...Robert Downey Jr!




So nothing new tonight, even though I watched Blade Runner in class and really wanna talk about it, it's nigh on 2am and I'm still not done with my crap, so prolly that tomorrow and in the meantime to tide you over, here's something by the people who brought you Must Love Jaws:



It's so fucking ridiculous, but SO RIGHT.

And if that's not enough for you rabid little monkeys, here's the guys from Mystery Science Theater 3000 riffing on the second Harry Potter. I found it randomly when my brain fizzled out and I was desperate for distraction. It made me laugh so hard I may have cracked a rib trying not to laugh too loudly so my roommates wouldn't think I was crazy:



My favorite bit is when they add the old man noises when Dumbledore talks "Did...did he just die?"

Aaaaaaaaand that's it. Back to work. Sadness. This is Sugary Cynic, making angry foaming noises. 'Night!

3 comments:

  1. *Grabs you by your shoulders* "Hate me Cynic! Burn me with it!!! Come on feed me your HATE!" *intense, but caring look, which brings you to tears, then brings me to tears with you, we hug then we go have an 80's montage day of fun with quirky/inspiring music playing in the background*

    Hang in there, Cynic! Even at your 'worst' you are better then almost anyone I know <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pork where you are, in the name of gravy!

    Fear not about school. You still have your personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Widow: Someone's feeling intense today

    Simon: Tell sausage I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails