Friday, November 12, 2010

INCEPTION BUTTON

YOU'RE WELCOME.

and occasionally that one won't load for some reason, so in that case:

ALTERNATIVE, SLIGHTLY LESS AWESOME BUT STILL FUNCTIONAL INCEPTION BUTTON

Now leave me alone, I'm angsty and shit.

I was going to put a picture of angsty Snape but ended up finding a surprising amount of funny Snape pictures, so you get that instead:












And of course that famous scene from the seventh book:

Almost as good as Edward Cullen's rendition of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" in Twilight: Breaking Dawn

HAI GUYS, YOU KNOW THIS IS A SEVERUS SNAPE BLOG NOW, RIGHT?

This is Sugary Cynic, not of sound mind, but what else is new? 'Night.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha, that was not what I was expecting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd totally watch Snape and the City...

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manda: I am a master of the unexpected

    Fickle: I feel like most people would, if given the choice between that and Sex and the City lol

    Simon: Have I grown that predictable?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A couple of years back I wore a Snape T-shirt on amtrack...I took a pic of it and texted it to my buddy with the caption, "Snape on a train" I <3 Snape <3

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails