Friday, October 15, 2010

I Got Three Words...

Hercules. Drinking. Game.



It may seem like all fun and games and Disney but trust me, it's Hell.


To balance things out, here is a picture of Steampunk Iron Man, because why not:



Good night. I don't even like Hercules, he was always one of the douchier Disney heroes, or at least that's how I felt. He's like Superman, it's impossible to identify with him and then you find him annoying and start rooting for Hades and it's Princess and the Frog all over again.

Ok bye for real.

3 comments:

  1. I feel we should do that to celebrate the end of mythology class this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda: I don't think I have the strength

    Simon: You'd think you'd be used to my drunk posts by now :p

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails