Monday, October 25, 2010

I For One Am Ok With Dolph Lundgren Manhandling My Unicorn

Short post tonight, working on a paper revision and also my Japan application. Wheee. If it helps ease the pain, it's banner quote time again! And this time I chose one that I absolutely know you've seen, SIMON. So quit yer bitchin' ;)

UGH. SO MUCH WORK. I never have time to do fun things. Last night's movie adventure has become a rare thingy. Being a Senior sucks. I wish I could fast-forward to the end of the year and be whisked away to the magical land of Japan...or Korea, depending on how the application goes. I refer you to my previous Wheee.

In the meantime, I recently found these commercials for Norton Anti-virus and they are AMAZING. So of course, I must share:



GLITTERY HEADSPLOSION!!

And here's what happens when an oscillating fan messes with the Hoff:



And finally, Kimbo Slice faces off against a caterpillar, with...interesting results.



Never before have I felt such a strong need to get Norton Anti-virus software. Not much else to say except we watched a shit-ton of Iron Chef and man do they ever take themselves seriously. I realize that this is high-octane cooking and such, but does the host really feel the need to do back-flips?

I'm afraid to ask what happens to those who misuse the surprise ingredient

And that's about it. Back to work :( I am so tired of saying that already. Higher learning bites. Ah well, at least I'll be able to have a full and productive career with my degree in...English Literature?! What the hell is wrong with me? This is Sugary Cynic, reevaluating her life choices while David Hasselhoff assaults my fan (there is an alternate video where he seduces the oscillating fan but it was...creepy), 'Night!

Me: (to my roommate, Shaina) "Can I have a Sweet-tart? Cuz I'm sweeeet?"

Javi: "No, you're bitter. That's why you need them"

5 comments:

  1. They want to take my stuff and do bad things to it...LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO FOR THE WIN!! I don't think I want to live in a world where there aren't commercials like this....OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to non-sequitor this joint up, but THE TAGLINE IS FROM MOULIN ROUGE, YO! SUCK IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. senior year? pshaw. you just need more adventure buddies, as everyone else seems to think they need to be responsible now or something :P don't worry, we'll adventure the crap out of this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Widow: It is a comforting thought in these dark times that these commercials are around lol

    Simon: And she got one! But you didn't give me the correct quote! (I'll allow it...this time)

    Val: Responsibility is for lame people. I am so excited for your visit, you DON'T EVEN KNOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to have found your blog entry! Are you a student yet? Watch a proof-reading.services video poetry scholarship if you get the chance! Boost your writing skills, improve your knowledge, enhance your grades!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails