Friday, October 1, 2010

Bowling, Thesis and Bears, Oh My!

Bowling is a stupid sport. Just saying.



It might be just because I'm terrible at it but I don't think so. Either way, it was free for the school and as a rule, college students cannot refuse free things. It's in the rule book.

Now unfortunately, I have to write my thesis bibliography, which is a massive pain in the ass. In the meantime, please enjoy this kung-fu bear:



It thinks its people!

(And no Zeke, I won't tag you so you have more than Jon)

6 comments:

  1. ZEKE!!!! (aka bitch)October 1, 2010 at 1:18 AM

    I GIVE YOU KUNG FU BEAR AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!??!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free is for me, that is why I read blogs...not because I enjoy them or anything, they are just free reading so I HAVE to do it!

    And everyone was KUNG FU FIGHHHHTTINNNG, that bear was FASSSST AS LIGHHHHTNING...

    ReplyDelete
  3. KUNG-FU BEAR!

    I was having a shitty, bear-less, martial arts-less day, but you cured that, you saintly blogger, you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. forget it, Zeke, she won't tag me so that I have more than you, either :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zeke: MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Widow: So that means I can't start charging?

    Simon: I am the Mother Theresa of kung-fu bear videos

    Val: Well, you're gonna get a tag when you come down for Halloween :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, did you finish your thesis project on time? I think it would be a good idea to work on it early like thesis statement, so that people would have time to proofread it and correct mistake before submitting it for reviews. Anyway, I do hope everything went well with your thesis project.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails