Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gone Procrastinatin'

Working on work that should have gotten done ages ago >.< Please enjoy this newest and arguably weirdest edition of the Sassy Gay Friend, featuring everyone's favorite masochistic children's book, The Giving Tree:



Not enough? Here's a video of one of my favorite SNL celebrity jeopardy skits ever. I can't believe I've never put one of these up yet, Darrell Hammond does a mean Connery.




Now get outta here I got work to do...or not do. Goddamn facebook...

2 comments:

  1. That Sassy Gay Friend isn't new. I watched it last month. Silly.

    I miss Darrel Hammond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly I am behind the times. All this damn schoolwork

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails