Wednesday, September 29, 2010

30 Sentence Story That Might Be About Birdwatching

'Sup Internet? I know, it's before noon, I'm shocked too. This is just a mini-post though, tonight's will go up same as usual. Why the special still-within-the-daylight-hours post? Because I have been tagged in (drumroll please)



The Kid In The Front Row 30 Sentence Story!

Manda at Memoirs of an ever-so Wordy Nerd has deigned for me to continue this story and write in my own sentence. Why she trusted me with this task is absolutely beyond me, but we're going to need someone with the appropriate awesomeness to clean up my mess so I in turn tag Simon over at Four of Them. Damage control falls to you :D

All right, let's do it!

The Story So Far

1. Jane never expected to visit Belarus, but it was the only possibly solution after what had happened.

2. Her lonely planet guide had advised her that it was a great place for birdwatching- so she packed her binoculars- Todd would have been proud, had he not been lying in a coma.

3. Poor Todd; Jane remembered the incident so well: he had spotted a rare long-whiskered owlet, had ran out into the street to snap a photo, and had thusly been hit by an ice cream truck.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

28.

29.

30. The three of them left as quickly as they could and vowed never to return again, especially if Jane was in town.

Fear my run-on sentences. Ok, that's all for now. Back to work!

5 comments:

  1. Whatever you do you MUST post the whole story when it is complete, this is a slice of AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bloody Owelets. And ice cream trucks! To FOUR OF THEM website I go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kid: Much obliged :D

    Widow: When it makes it's way back to Kid and he posts the finished version I'll totally post it up here

    Simoncolumb: There are getting to be an awful lot of Simon's running around here (it's like I attract them or something)

    Manda: Thanks, 'tis what I do :)

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails