Saturday, August 28, 2010

There Is No Funny Pun For 200

200th post! Whooo! Seem to come a lot faster than my 100th, go figure. So ya know, wheee. Unfortunately, unlike my 100th post Sean Connery extravaganza, I don't really have anything planned for it. I have recovered sufficiently from my cocoon of angst. I have decided to replace emo whiny stupidity with AWESOME.



So, you know, it's all good in various hoods even though THE ONE OTHER FREAKING PERSON ON CAMPUS WHO APPLIED GOT THE FUCKING INTERVIEW GODDAMN IT.

What? Me? Bitter? Crazy talk. Crazy, I say!

Yeah I'm over it. Replaced angst with hangover and such. Also waffles. Waffles are awesome at helping you get over crap. So...200 hundred posts over not-quite-eight months. Dang and such. I feel like there's something profound I should be saying right now...

But I can't stop thinking about Maple Pecan waffles

So today, while accompanying some friends to the magical land of Target, we discovered something truly frightening:

Say hello to the most offensive alarm clock ever

You press the button the top and you get seven different insanely stereotypical incredibly offensive voices: Johnny Cochran claiming "if the snooze button gets hit, outta bed you must git!", Marlon Brando making you an offer you can't refuse to get out of bed, an Italian asking you to get up and give him a canoli while you're up, an extremely gay voice going "GOOD MOOOOOOORRRRRNIIIIIING!!", a redneck voice, a weird sleazy Spanish voice, and a husky French voice coaxing you sexily out of bed.

What. The. Hell. Is there an expansion pack with a drunk Scottish dude, stuttering Woody Allen, and stoned Jamaican guy telling you to wake up? Who thought it was a good idea? Thinking about this too long is hazardous to your health.

I wish this was a more impressive 200th post, but I had been planning 100th for ages, and this one just kind of snuck up on me. So yeah. Before I go, I want to give mention to a new blog from Simon at Four Of Them. Simon and sibling have created the future site of all digital mustache appreciation: Mustache Hall Of Fame. It's brand-spanking new but with the furry-faced firsts Teddy Roosevelt and Chuck Norris, they're off to a good start.

And now, to sign off and commemorate my 200th post, an attempted combination of any running joke I have ever done:




GYPSY VOODOO

10 comments:

  1. Happy 200th post!!!!! That sucks about the interview. At least waffles are delicious, right? Make sure you share some with your blog to celebrate this auspicious occasion. (The 200th post, I mean, not the other thing. That would be mean.)

    Gonna stop now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me recap all the awesome things this post had: waffles, sad kitties (SAD KITTIES AREN'T AWESOME, GODAMMIT! THEY MUST BE CHEERED UP!), Inception in-cast ogling, links to meself (thank you!), psychotic alarm clocks, Target, angst, and dolphins, both mild-mannered and otherwise.

    See, I just gave you the most straightforward potential blog blurb ever. Your welcome.

    I know! Make a 200th post dedicated to penguins!

    Or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 200th! That clock is disgusting (and ugly too. I'm surprised it was at Target.

    Sorry about the interview...enjoy the waffles! We all look forward to the next 200.

    Be well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waffles.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOArkrjVoiw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manda: Thanks, and yes, waffles are indeed delicious lol

    Simon: My blog in a nutshell, nice :p

    Ron: Thanks! Also yeah, it seemed like more of a Walmart item. Go figure

    Jacob: ...well now I want waffles AND reanimated chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  6. with your "when im sad i stop being sad and be awesome instead" i love that thats tottally me to XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just happy to see the Day of the Dolphin poster again. Belated crappy 200th, sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ... what, no angry Asian voices? =P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation for you 200th post and this post is awesome and i wish your next posts also superb like this and i want to read more about funny pun check this . Thank you for the post,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hay your puns is so funny.it looks very beautiful.i like this funny puns very much.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails