Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rain Rain Ever Forever

I hate Florida. It is raining like it's the friggin biblical flood or some such. I shall build an ark!

And I shall fill it two by two with hot actor dudes

I'm not worried about going to hell, even if it IS as hot as South Florida, there's no way it can be as humid. Which reminds me of bad joke:

A Floridian dude died and went to hell. When he got there, the devil noticed that the man wasn't sweating, so he was like "dude, what the crap, you're in hell and not sweating?!" To which the man said,

"Eh, it's like a Florida morning,"

So the devil decides to toast this bastard and orders the heat turned up. It is done but the man still isn't sweating. Again the devil asks what his problem is and the man says:

"Florida evening,"

So the devil gets righteously pissed off (heh, righteously), and orders the heat to be turned up as high as it can go, because apparently even hell's thermostat has its limits. So it's freaking hot, everyone's miserable and the man STILL isn't sweating. This time the devil just looks at him like "DUDE?!" and the man says:

"Like a Floridian afternoon,"

The devil is sick of this guy's shit. He orders the heat turned completely off. Nothing. It is done, the temperature drops and hell instantly freezes over without the heat. The man looks around confused and asks the devil:

"Did the Miami Dolphins win the Super Bowl?"



Lost? Here's a helpful hint: The Miami Dolphins football team are notorious for sucking.

So anyway, I worked and did mostly nothing but I did finally finish my application!! :D now all I have to do is fret like crazy until I find out whether I made into the next round of the application process!

Wheeeeeeeeeee....

Also, as you can see from the picture I FINALLY re-dyed my hair and can go back to pretending I'm edgy and/or punk and then watching Chowder on Cartoon Network

PUNK RAWK HELLZ YEAH

And, yeah. That's it. Nearly.



Ok. Now that's it. 'Night!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing the Application! Now to get to my bone picking! ;D The Dolphins have won 2 Super Bowls, in 1972 and 1973. They also went undefeated in 1972. Did you also forget about the Marino years? A couple down years after losing one of the greatest ever is to be expected. Parcells and Sparano have them on a very good path, playoffs this year, I'm calling it now. You owe me a bonus picture when they make the playoffs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing I got out while the gettin' was good.

    By the way, how many people live in Florida in proportion to how many people were born there?

    Chowder is so punk rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich: I'm not denying the Marino years, but our undefeated title is like, all we have left. The last decade or so has been pretty awful. If we do make the play-offs that would rock, but I'm not holding my breath for the super bowl lol

    Simon: some us cannot flee from that which is Florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to Florida in like two weeks. I'll let you know if the joke gets any funnier after I experience "Hell on High" thermo-temperatures. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails