Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Personal Evening/Gettin' Old And Crap

Takin' my liddle baby brudder up to college tomorrow, crazay. Then I gotta get ready to go for my LAST YEAR. Crazay-er. There was going to be a movie review here but alas, now there is not. I claim a personal day and will be back tomorrow waxing nostalgically about how when Jared was little he used to put red shorts on his head and claim to be Super Mario. Those were the days :D Also there will be a review of Lucky Number Slevin, which I finally bothered to watch after my friend at school spent two years yelling at me to watch it. I am nothing if not lazy. For now I will sit back and feel all old and stuff.

Why yes, we are the most awesome siblings ever

'Night.

Jared: "You don't understand! I'm gonna go and turn the campus upside down! And that song's gonna play, 'Got to be real!'"

3 comments:

  1. YO! I finally got a chance to catch up here and admire the new stuff on the side there, and I have some confessions.

    1) AAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!! I can't believe I'm missing such an epic year! -_-' (not so much a confession as a lament, I suppose)

    2) Yes, I did pause for a minute when the stalker feed said that someone just viewed the site from Athens, GA. And yes, I did nearly wonder if I could meet this person (In my defense.......nope, I got no excuse, I've only had two and a half classes so far).

    3) The word-cloud-thing amuses me. (though I would have thought that some form of "snark" would have made the cut). However, this is me requesting to be a label once more (just kuz), as I cannot in good conscience allow Ashley and Zeke more label-age. Well, Ashley perhaps, but not Zeke. You know how it is.

    k. That's all. For now (dundundunnnn......except for right now where I say that I'm watching Whose Line *nostalgia!* and it's currently the one where the audience wants Bill Cosby and Hitler to be the unlikely roommates *more nostalgia!*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song makes me angry. School starting makes me angry. The fact that you get to do freeze-frame jumps of victories makes me angry. Everything makes me angry today.

    Especially my sudden need to watch Xialon Showdown, only to find it is nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val: I MISS YOU, YOU FILTHY TRAITOR!! GOING TO GRAD SCHOOL FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE, YOU HUSSY!! I'll tag you in something :D

    Simon: I think there's an ointment you can buy for that

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails