So anyways, Jacob over at e-Loumination, the snarkiest mofo in spitting distance (I don't know what that means) got a blogamajig JPEG award for being a Beautiful Blogger (I don't know what that means either). And because he is a
But admit it, you'd watch a movie called "Attack of the Ego: Insatiable Lust for Attention (And Flesh! ...But Mostly Attention)"
And here it is in all of it's JPEG-ery!
I'm still not sure what being a beautiful blogger means though. Does it mean you're pretty? Or that your layout design is aesthetically pleasing? Or that if the blog was a person you'd totally tap that? (The things I would do to Four Of Them...) Yeah, this is officially more confusing then the versatility blogger award, which I still maintain means your blog is either a Transformer or a Subaru. Or both.
In the interest of fair play and because I too am
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME THAT ARE BAD-ASS AND/OR BEAUTIFUL (TEE-HEE)
1. I don't have wisdom teeth.
2. I have a tattoo of a robot scorpion on my back
3. I took karate for thirteen years (but you could probably just pick me up...)
4. My friend, roommate and occasional wife, Shaina made this for me back during the '08 elections:
5. I interrupted Kanye West (with my FIST)
6. I also bitch-fought Tyra Banks (she started it)
7. I made Gordon Ramsay cry
And there you go. Now go forth and be beautiful! ...Or something. Do whatever, really, I'm not the boss of you. I don't have anything to quote from tonight, so here's a picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head: