Monday, July 5, 2010

Something's Spazzy

So, Happy 4th of July to everyone chillin in the USA and happy Sunday everywhere else, cuz Sundays deserve to be celebrated anyway. Anyway, in the true 4th of July spirit, it rained and was nasty all day. Wheee.



Anyway, today was supposed to be a continuation of steampunk movie goodness and a Sean Connery review, but in just typing out these few piddly sentences and putting up that picture, my computer has restarted itself for no apparent reason three times. It's fucking annoying. It's extremely frustrating so I'm going to call it a night and postpone Connery and steampunk until tomorrow while I try to figure why this stupid thing keeps crashing on me >.< In the meantime, here's a video of The Connery shilling for Suntory whiskey and contemplating molesting his dog:




"Man, there's no one here but me and the dog!" (eyes whiskey thoughtfully) "Hmmm...I've sexed uglier women"

He did a few more Suntory commercials, which were the basis for one of my favorite scenes in Lost In Translation:



Except Bill Murray wouldn't molest a doberman...probably.

1 comment:

  1. My computer does that all the time. I'm gonna throw it out a window before the warantee goes out.

    Tell General Pow to stay strong and hope for a revolution.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails