Saturday, July 3, 2010

Marghle (Or: I Am Running Out of Made-Up Words)

So today was my last day at the museum! Woo-hoo! It was fun, even though I think I lost most of higher brain cells spending all that time as the direct target of the Florida sun's evil rays. I did however, get a bitching parting gift:

4 free tickets to Inception at the IMAX theater!



Anyway, I had a cool post planned all about steampunk films, but I'm pretty brain dead right now and my spelling and/or grammar has gone to hell more than usual (I've retyped every word in this sentence at least once). So I'll do it tomorrow and it will be wonderful! Wonderful I say!!

For now, here are some things I culled from the internet for your express entertainment:


I want one! Or two...or twelve.



I love this guy's videos, been watching since the beginning. They are amazing and he's an incredible voice actor. Go forth and view them!



I really think this might be the best thing ever.

And now I need to go make friends with Mr. Bed without falling prey to his suave cousin, Senor Floor. Nigh-zzzzzzzzzzzzz....too late

"Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory"

3 comments:

  1. There's a few good insults that they left out of that clip.

    Tom Cruise, A Few Good Men
    "Thank you for playing 'Should we or should we not follow the advice of the galacticly stupid!'"

    Kevin Spacy, The Ref
    "You know what I'm going to get you next year for Christmas, mother? A big wooden cross. That way whenever you feel unappreciated for all the sacrifices you've made, you can climb up there and nail yourself to it!"

    Actually, The Ref has a TON of great insults that could've been used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that best insults thing earlier. I want to marry it.

    But I'll have to move to Ohio so I can marry DC/Marvel too.

    Also, I demand those tickets. Do you not realize how long I've toiled over this movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacob: that is one of my favorite lines from A Few Good Men!

    Simon: if you find yourself down in South Florida around July 16th I'll see what I can do :P

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails