Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Sorry, No One's Home Right Now...

Sugary Cynic has checked out. After a couple weeks of some delightful insomnia madness and sleeping through her work alarm twice in a row, (and talking about herself in the third person) she is calling it an early night. Hopefully things will be saner in the morning. In the meantime, here is more proof that I might not have to find a new Sean Connery after all, because George Clooney is transforming into him:



This is a situation, people! Good night.


ps. This is the record for longest time without people figuring out the banner quote which I suppose means I suck at good banner quotes...except for this one. Neener neener and such.

9 comments:

  1. George Clooney has 0% Connery in him, just my take. Anyhoo, insomnia sucks, I have lengthy bouts with it myself, and since I hate pills, I refuse to take what the Doc says I should so I can sleep. Oh well. I think I know your movie quote. Is it from "The Impostors"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? No! You can't leave! GOOD GOD, WOMAN!

    Clooney as Connery. Interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ameer said: I'm gonna take a wild guess and say no country for old men

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quote was from the movie, The Sheik. Just thought I'd give someone else a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rich: Yeah, I get freaked out by sleeping pills. Too many stories of people sleep-eating or sleep-driving. Also, you win! Now pick a topic for a shitty Paint picture!

    Simon: I'll always be with you...in your heart

    Ameer: Not even close lol (but how awesome would it be if it was?)

    Jacob: You rat bastard! Have you seen every movie ever?! (just kiddin...mostly)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the pressure! I guess my topic would be you worshiping at the altar of Will Ferrell! Admit that Land of the Lost was one of the funniest movies ever! Admit it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure why but this site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and
    see if the problem still exists.

    my web-site :: www.Ertanozgur.tk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I've been reading your website for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent job!

    Feel free to visit my weblog exercises to jump higher

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, this weekend is nice for me, as this occasion i am reading this wonderful educational article
    here at my house.

    Look at my web site - exercises to increase vertical jump

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails