Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Holy Shit (And I Say So Without Exaggeration)

This appeared from nowhere yesterday. It is gritty, it is nasty and it is possibly the most awesome thing ever to appear on the internet. Videogame nerds, take notice:



No word yet on whether this is for reals or not. But that was Michal Jai "Black Dynamite" White as Jacks. Do some research and get back to me while I grab a fresh pair of undies.

EDIT: It has been confirmed that this is NOT a promotion for the new Mortal Kombat game, and holy sweet god we're going to get what looks like a fucking awesome MK movie!

4 comments:

  1. Well yeah, it's real, I mean, I have seen several photoshops in my lifetime and none of these pixels seem 'shopped.

    But, it is for the new game, Rebirth, not for a movie of any sort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I said real I meant like fan-made as opposed to pro. I've seen some well-done fan vids on youtube before so I wasn't sure if this was legit or not. I wish it was a movie. They keep talking about making a new and this would be the greatest thing ever, *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. IS this going to be a movie?!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails