Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Well...this is embarrassing.

No I'm not dead. Quite the opposite. Seriously though, I had lovely post planned about various varieties of annoying theatergoers, but then, life sort of happened. Big time. Hence the shell-shocked writing. And that's all I have to say about that. So, to make up for my negligent behavior, tomorrow's post will have what was supposed to be today's topic as well as last Sunday's Sean Connery movie. And it will be one of the biggie movies, just to show that I love you (but not you...no, the one behind you). Anyway, on that note, I'm gonna go and sleep and stuff and here's a summation of me at this moment:



Yeah

1 comment:

  1. I did some bit about that awhile ago...in fact, it's my favorite topic.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails