Thursday, April 1, 2010

So I Kinda Realized Something

It's my 50th post! (shock) and I promised you something special, but it's not what I thought it would be...I've been thinking about this whole Sean Connery thing. I mean, the more I think about it, the more ridiculous it seems. He's just some old dude who was in some movies, what the hell does that have to do with anything? I know it's kind of out of left field but it just strikes me as embarrassing now, ya know? I mean, how is someone supposed to hero worship this guy, really:



So yeah, for my fiftieth post, I'm growing up and giving up Sean Connery. At this point it's just stupid.










Happy April Fool's Day :D

1 comment:

  1. You obviously never saw the 077 series of movies with Sean Connery as James Bond or you would not make that rediculous comment!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails