Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Terrible(er) Tuesday

Ok, so yeah this is a really late post. It may also be filled with more spelling errors than usual. Why? you figure it out. I'm not your mother. It's called inference skills, people! I'm really tired and stuff so let's make this a list! ...Cuz, yeah, I enjoy listing things, it's a hobby, like scrapbooking or celebrity stalking.

WHY THIS TUESDAY WAS TERRIBLE:

1. All the usual reasons: busy schedule, lots of reading, class until ten pm, etcetera.

2. The light in the bathroom my roommates and I share died. It was flickering like crazy for ages and we all got to experience the novelty of peeing in horror movie mood-lighting.
Oh, I'm sorry, were you in the middle of a pee? I'll come back later...

Anyway, the light finally died and we were left with three options: pee in utter darkness, pee with the door open (ewww!) or bring a flashlight. On the bright side, I could make flashlight puppets while I peed!

3. Christian Yoga,otherwise known as Christoga. Seriously, I'm not making it up. And before you even ask, it's weird, and not all that funny unless played in fast motion.

4. Statistics is stupid. (No offense, Val) I am never going to use that shit in my LIFE. Murrrr

5. Also, this:
why the hell haven't I seen this? It has Johnathan Rhys Meyers, Ewan McGregor and Christian Bale as bisexual 80's rockstars modeled after the life of David Bowie. NEEEEEEEEEED....

ok, me go sleepy now, and then read this in the morning and cringe. night!

"Now, just because someone sees, you know, two naked people asleep in bed together, it doesn't necessarily prove sex was involved. It does, however, make for a very strong case" -Toni Collete as Mandy, Velvet Goldmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails