Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thank God It's Thursday 2

TGI Thursday dudes and decidedly-not-dudes! I'm procrastinating on a paper right now to tell you about how I procrastinated on a paper last night (meta!). I spent four hours of last night in a nerdtastic shanty-town of computers and students waiting for free Disney tickets. Cuz Disney's the happiest place on earth goddammit and it's that much happier when it's free. So we all sat around pretending to do work while Sacha played videogames, I watched the Nostalgia Critic (go youtube his review of Kazaam, it's a fucking riot) and Alexa, resident cartoonist and biology nerd, was reading my blog. I leaned over her shoulder to see what she was up to and BLOG! Was she just doing it to bee nice cuz she was sitting next me? Dunno, don't care, the ego needs food. :D Alexa has an awesome webcomic-mabobber called the Daily Sketch which gets way more readers than me so she probably doesn't need the plug :p

Not much to report right now, watching Firefly, thinking about maybe possibly getting work done at some future point in time. Also, no actual comic today, I haven't had time to draw one up but I do have a doodle that I am irrationally proud of because I've been practicing body proportions like crazy, most recently elbows so my characters don't look quite so much like jelly-armed freaks. Anyway, I've been weirdly nostalgic for Super Mario lately and have been doodling younger versions of Mario and Luigi and so:

Mario And Luigi Super Pose!


Click that bizzatch!!

That's all for now. Paper needs paper-ing and whatnot. See ya tomorrow for wanton randomness!

"It's-a me, Mario!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails