Wednesday, February 17, 2010

(Not So) Terrible Tuesday

You know that golden window between general exhaustion and passing out face-first onto the carpet? When you have that gargantuan rush of energy and puppies are awesome and hey what's that on the floor I'm gonna squeeze it!!!



It was this. I may have tried to hogtie someone with it....
Someone who I hope will forgive me for tying it around her legs and trying to drag her to the floor

So yeah, I know it's two am right now despite what the incredibly fucked up clock on this blog may say (it's like tuned for Singapore or Narnia) so technically it's Wednesday but until I go to bed it's still Tuesday for me. As for that golden window...I am THERE, and it is so wonderful except it might give out any given moment so if I just happen to peter out oncxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm here! Sorry, head hit the keyboard. Anyways, Tuesday was long and horrid per the usual, although we're reading The Rape of Lucrece for Shakespeare and we're all having fun asking each other outside of class in front of people if we're digging the Rape, or how far we've gotten in the Rape, or if we finished the Rape. Who knew Shakespeare could be so much fun? (shock!)

So after having either too much or too little coffee, I hit exhaustion followed by: Magic Time, which was spent giggling on the floor and playing "What If I Only Had The Ability to Flail My Arms?" with my not-roommates and we flailed and smacked each other until their actual-roommate came out of the shower and scurried away in abject horror. Also, we watched men's figure skating and one dude skated to Puttin' On The Ritz, which was, sadly, the least gay of the lot. I don't know how they do those incredibly fast spins, and they do like 50 in a row, without throwing up all over the ice. That's a useful skill. Oh and there was this old dude with WEIRDLY MASSIVE SHOES and he had won twice in times of yore and his name was....

DICK BUTTON

I would upload some kind of picture but I'm not sure if it would be of the actual man, a dick with a button or a big red button with a picture of a dick. Either way, there'd be dick involved


DICK BUTTON, THAT IS!

And that's all I've got in me tonight (that's what she said) and so for now I bid you farewell until Wednesday (relatively speaking)

"What was really funny is that as I got older all those guys who called me a sissy in junior high school wanted me to be their best friend because they wanted to meet all the girls that I knew in figure skating" -Scott Hamilton

1 comment:

  1. When I originally read "what if I only had the ability to flail my arms" I definitely imagined you on the laying on the ground flailing your arms all around yourself and trying to continue doing normal tasks but only via the use of flail!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Or, alternatively, the hate. Whichever, I'm easy

These Are Also Nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails